ORGANIC CONVERSION DOMAIN
- It took us a while to build a biological base.
- An awareness, that of reviving the soil, eliminating pesticides, weedkillers.
- An agronomic challenge: stabilization of yields, significant investments, but the game is worth the effort! This decision will preserve our environment: water, soil, air and biodiversity.
- Grasshoppers , ladybug, earthworms, biodiversity has joined our rows of vines.
CARBON IMPACT REDUCTION
- Our domain is equipped with a photovoltaic installation producing 46Kw of green energy. The estate is in self-consumption.
- We have a Provençal well or Canadien well, it is presented as a solution for recovering energy from the ground, it allows natural cooling in summer and maintains the temperature in winter.
REDUCTION OF PLASTICS, CARTONS
- Reduction of plastics, we only use cork stoppers.
- Recycling of our packaging.
- We protect our hedges and forest on the edge of our vines. In addition to the bring (various species, associated plants, etc.), hedges and forests also play major roles in the functioning of ecosystems. Obviously, they represent places of passage for many species, food tanks, wind breezes. They fix the soil and play an important role as a natural filter.
- More nature, less input and more transparency.